[IPT] HELP

Laura Anne Russell larussell at gbif.org
Fri Dec 15 11:37:45 CET 2017

Hi Paulo,

There are two kinds of registration within the IPT. One is to register the IPT itself. The other is to register individual resources.

If you are speaking of the first, you must register the IPT through the Admin section of the IPT. I’d suggest reviewing the IPT wiki, on the GBIF Registration Options section. https://github.com/gbif/ipt/wiki/IPT2ManualNotes.wiki#configure-gbif-registration-options

If you are speaking of registering individual resources, I’d suggest reviewing, the Configure Organizations section, https://github.com/gbif/ipt/wiki/IPT2ManualNotes.wiki#configure-organisations. We have also created a video, https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=2&v=eDH9IoTrMVE, that demonstrates the process of creating, publishing, and registering a resource. (if you are unable to watch the video in your country, it can also be downloaded directly<http://videos.contentful.com/q553fnlofhvs/3iCjm4lxRSiCYE6Qq2A4GG/63b5690e48de42b0872ba4c25d629fe9/Introduction_to_publishing_using_the_GBIF_Integrated_Publishing_Toolkit__28IPT_29.mp4>).

If you are still having difficulty, please provide your public URL to your IPT and/or screen shots of the error messages so we can better guide you.

Best,
Laura
Laura Russell
Programme Office for Participation and Engagement
Global Biodiversity Information Facility (GBIF) Secretariat
Universitetsparken 15
DK-2100 Copenhagen Ø
Denmark
+45 35 33 35 51 (office, direct line)