[IPT] [tdwg-content] Reverting the process of DwC standardization

Menashe' Eliezer menashe.eliezer at gmail.com
Thu Oct 29 12:15:01 CET 2015

Hello,
Please see my updated suggestion at https://github.com/gbif/ipt/issues/1165
IMHO Open Refine is not the right tool. One can simply use org.apache.poi
in his Java application for reading all the information from the different
files inside the DwC, and create an ODS file with the combined matrix,
which takes into consideration also possible parentEventID. I'm sorry I
don't have time to do it myself.
I hope it's clear.
--
Menashè