[IPT] [tdwg-content] Reverting the process of DwC standardization

Menashe' Eliezer menashe.eliezer at gmail.com
Tue Oct 27 12:08:16 CET 2015

Hi Tim,
I believe that the IPT feature I've requested long ago could be helpful for
David: https://github.com/gbif/ipt/issues/1165
Consumers and also the data providers don't have a DwC-A viewer, and they
need to join the separate csv files for having one table in a worksheet.
Web applications like the one at OBIS website do let end users download one
big table.

Best regards,
Menashè