[IPT] OAI-PMH On IPT

Christian Christian
Mon Nov 23 16:00:00 CET 2015

Hi Carlos,

The OAI-PMH[1] service is now running on GBIF infrastructure.

The following example will retrieve records (datasets metadata) from
datasets registered at GBIF by the IAvH IPT installation
(http://ipt.sibcolombia.net/iavh/):
http://api.gbif.org/v1/oai-pmh/registry?verb=ListRecords&metadataPrefix=oai_dc&set=installation:804b8dd0-07ac-4a30-bf92-3c1d862faf5e

Hope this helps,

Christian Gendreau