[IPT] (no subject)

Dimitri Brosens dimitri.brosens at inbo.be
Fri Jun 26 09:30:05 CEST 2015

All,

This means that everybody who used 'basisOfRecord' as defined in the Darwin
Core (best to use controlled voc:)  and republishes data could reach this
issue in IPT (enforced to use controlled voc)....  can encounter this
problem. I don't know if I 'm happy with this. I need to change all the
published data because we used literatureObservation whenever occurrences
originated in literature... And it will eventually change the records which
were published before...

Chrs,
Dimi

 <http://www.biodiversity.be/>