[IPT] Unable to register and update resource in IPT 2.0.3

Aaike De Wever aaike.dewever at naturalsciences.be
Thu Sep 25 16:08:39 CEST 2014

Dear Kyle,

Thanks a lot for your advise and sorry for not replying earlier.
Nevertheless I wanted to report back on how things went for us in case
this is useful for other IPT-users.

As you suggested, we updated our IPT to the most recent version. [I also
checked the other suggestions, but was in doubt this was the case here.]
In the process, we realised that we had somehow remained in test mode
(but didn't realised it due to the customisation we performed, hence not
showing "test mode" pic, which could also have been among the reasons we
saw the described problems.

This forced us to do a reinstall of the IPT and recreate the resources
starting from the DwC-A-files that we recuperated before doing the
re-install. This process went relatively smooth (albeit time-consuming).
So, now we are back up and running.

Thanks again!

With best regards,
Aaike