[IPT] IPT bug -> MySQL

Tim Robertson [GBIF] trobertson at gbif.org
Thu Oct 17 14:56:49 CEST 2013

Hi Gabi,

Thanks for reporting the issue.  To make it easy for us to help you as quickly as possible could you please provide the following?
  i) the actual log lines from the IPT logs
  ii) the SQL statement you are using
  iii) a small sample table so we can recreate the issue

This is a wild guess, but I suspect tat dateTime formats is not being handled gracefully.  If possible can you please try timestamp SQL column format instead of dateTime to see if that narrows down the cause? (I understand this is not a viable fix, but might help identify the root of the issue)

Thanks,
Tim