[IPT] mapping to the wrong datatypes

John Wieczorek tuco at berkeley.edu
Wed Oct 2 18:53:07 CEST 2013

I highly recommend against populating Darwin Core fields with
information that is not semantically correct. Though Darwin Core does
not enforce data types in its term definitions, it is expected that
data publishers will make every effort to comply with them for the dat
content. Not doing so will only cause confusion and lack of data
usability.