[IPT] All space-characters in metadata are replaced to plus-character

Tim Robertson [GBIF] trobertson at gbif.org
Fri Mar 9 13:51:30 CET 2012

Thanks for testing that Tero,

I've been hunting around on OpenSuse and Tomcat forums and can't find much on this bug.  Could you run a test on Tomcat7 at all?
It might be worth posting this to any OpenSuse lists you are on as it is seemingly not an IPT specific issue - we are of course keen to see this sorted and help as much as possible.

Thanks,
Tim