[IPT] All space-characters in metadata are replaced to plus-character

Tero Mononen tero.mononen at uef.fi
Fri Mar 9 09:44:11 CET 2012

Dear Tim,

There's only public example (Title: William+Nylander+lichen+collection):
http://db.digitarium.fi:8080/ipt/resource.do?r=nylander

It's interesting, eml.xml on file system contains line:
<title xml:lang="eng">William+Nylander+lichen+collection</title>

But eml via IPT/Tomcat offers line:
<title xml:lang="eng">William Nylander lichen collection</title>

It's pure Tomcat without proxies.

BR,
Tero Mononen