[IPT] CentOS IPT Install

Russell, Laura larussell at ku.edu
Thu Apr 5 19:09:22 CEST 2012

Hi all,

Sorry for the delay in followup.  I was traveling last week.

The issue is resolved.

SELinux was already disabled on the server so that was not the issue.

The error ("The Base URL does not point to an IPT installation that is
accessible from this computer.")
was indicating that IPT could not talk to itself on the server so the
resolution was to add an entry in the hosts file so that the internal ip
would recognize the external ip/dns.

Thanks for all the responses!