[IPT] Looking for JAR file that is responsible for DwC-A creation.

Aaron Low aaron.low at gaiaresources.com.au
Mon Sep 26 09:39:54 CEST 2011

Hi,

I'm a developer working on the BDRS -
http://code.google.com/p/ala-citizenscience/.

I'm in the process of adding the ability to export observations of
species as a darwin core archive. I've been perusing your code files at
http://repository.gbif.org hoping to find a jar file that I can leverage
some of the functionality of the IPT without having to run whole
application. To achieve this I would like to include one (or more) of
the org.gbif jars as a dependency in our maven build.

Unfortunately, I can't seem to find the jar that constructs a new archive.

Could someone please point me in the right direction? If the
functionality I'm looking for doesn't exist, that would be great for me
to know as well.

Thanks for your time,

Regards,

Aaron Low