[IPT] Simple Images Extension

"Markus Döring (GBIF)" mdoering at gbif.org
Fri Sep 9 09:26:05 CEST 2011

well, considering that we also have rightsHolder already in the description extension I took the liberty to add it to the images extension just now.
It should be available for mapping in your IPT soon, but the extension definition needs to be refreshed in your installation.

Im not sure anymore if that can be done easily with an existing installation that has resources already mapped to that particular extension.
If not, you can delete the images extension in the admin section and then reinstall it - that should pick up the latest version:

http://rs.gbif.org/extension/gbif/1.0/images.xml
http://rs.gbif.org/extension/gbif/1.0/description.xml

Markus

PS: it will take an hour or so until the changes are visible on our servers, so make sure the rightsHolder term appears in the above links before you update your IPT