[IPT] digir/tapirlink useful features ...

"Holetschek, Jörg" j.holetschek at bgbm.org
Thu Feb 10 19:21:36 CET 2011

Hi Markus,

in the context of the SYNTHESYS project, NHM Stockholm and the BGBM Berlin-Dahlem indeed are currently working on a DwC Archive export function for the BioCASe Provider Software (PyWrapper). We're currently working out the implementation details and hope to have it ready later this year.

Cheers from Berlin,
Jörg