[IPT] IPT XML metadata

Tim Robertson (GBIF) trobertson at gbif.org
Fri Aug 19 15:42:03 CEST 2011

Dear Torsten

Those tools are not intended to work together, but there is no reason
why it should not work.

If you zip the occurrence file and the meta.xml together, and then run
it through the validator [1] to check, then it should be accepted by
the IPT, if you upload the zip file when creating the dataset.

I hope this helps,
Tim

[1] http://tools.gbif.org/dwca-validator/