[IPT] IPT page title

Tim Robertson (GBIF) trobertson at gbif.org
Wed Apr 13 16:30:38 CEST 2011

Hi Deependra

The IPT does not support this functionality through administration,
but it can of course be done by someone with basic web development
skills.

The files you need to edit are located in the webapps/ipt/WEB-INF/
pages folder.
The home page is in the pages/portal/home.ftl

I suggest you back up everything before you start changing things, and
please be aware that you will need to apply edits again if and when
you update your IPT in the future.

Best wishes,
Tim