[IPT] Configuring IPT for RHEL/Centos?

Matt diapriid at gmail.com
Wed Nov 17 17:14:06 CET 2010

Hi Tim and Burke,

Thanks for the quick followup.  I'm trying to avoid the localhost
approach if at all possible since I'll be deploying remotely
ultimately.

I retried with both these (had already been using the approach below).

ipt-2.0-SNAPSHOT-r2482.war
ipt.war

I see that when I chown the .war as tomcat a folder gets created, all
files being owned by tomcat, I assume this is what is actually getting
hit?  Again a little odd that the /geoserver works and ipt doesn't?
Could be a java version issue?  Any environment/logs/variables I can
provide you that might help debug? Will send you the URLs I'm playing
with off list.

Cheers,
Matt