[IPT] New IPT release (RC3) now available for download

Aaron Steele eightysteele at gmail.com
Wed Jan 13 19:41:36 CET 2010

The latest IPT release (RC3) is now available for download and testing!

http://gbif-providertoolkit.googlecode.com/files/ipt-1.0-RC3.war

This release depends on the updated GeoServer IPT plugin which is bundled here:
http://gbif-providertoolkit.googlecode.com/files/ipt-geoserver-1.0-RC3.zip

New features include internationalization support, Darwin Core updates
that reflect the latest ratified standard, and several bug fixes.

Note that we are still unable to reproduce the delete bug
(http://code.google.com/p/gbif-providertoolkit/issues/detail?id=155)
and we are actively looking for testers who can reproduce this issue
(or discover new issues) before the IPT version 1 release.

As always, please submit issues here:
http://code.google.com/p/gbif-providertoolkit/issues/entry

Thanks!
The GBIF IPT Team