[IPT] New IPT release (RC3) now available for download

Andrea Hahn (GBIF) ahahn at gbif.org
Wed Feb 3 11:41:08 CET 2010

Dear Andry,

Thank you for checking up on the registration. I am sorry that it takes so
long for Makira to be fully registered. We indeed have not yet received the
endorsement of the Node Manager (Dr. Jaona Ranaivo, ranaivo_jaona at yahoo.fr),
so that the dataset is registered, but not yet released for indexing. I will
follow up with them, and keep you updated on the progress.

With best regards,
Andrea

Andrea Hahn  (ahahn at gbif.org)
Data Portal Manager
Global Biodiversity Information Facility Secretariat
Universitetsparken 15, DK-2100 Copenhagen, Denmark
Tel: +45-35321491 Fax: +45-35321480