[IPT] IPT-2.0RC2: no .jsp files

Bruce Wilson bruce.wilson at uvu.edu
Thu Dec 16 18:41:35 CET 2010

Found the problem: I had downloaded the .war file directly to the /webapps
folder, and Tomcat started reading the file before it was all there. It
erred silently when reading the .war file. I have it running now by
downloading to a different location, then cut/paste it to the /webapps
folder.

Bruce Wilson
Department of Chemistry | Mail Stop 179 | UVU | 800 W University Parkway,
Orem UT 84058
(801)863-7138 | bruce.wilson at uvu.edu | http://science.uvu.edu/wilson