[IPT] Mapping/publishing problem?

Tim Robertson (GBIF) trobertson at gbif.org
Thu Aug 26 11:24:46 CEST 2010

Dear Jens,

I am sorry you are seeing these issues.  Would you be willing to act
as a tester for the RC4 release?  My hunch is that you are observing a
bug that has been fixed - there were some issues that arose with RC3
related to mapping of DwC fields.

If you are willing, it would require you to install a new IPT and
attempt to map your data and determine if this solves your issues.

Thanks,
Tim