[IPT] Short presentations about the IPT available in German

Alberto González-Talaván (GBIF) atalavan at gbif.org
Tue Aug 24 17:34:54 CEST 2010

Dear Friends from the IPT list,

Thanks to Jörg Holetschek from the Botanischer Garten und Botanisches Museum
Berlin-Dahlem (Germany) we have now available the set of 6 short
presentations about the IPT available also in German! (Sorry Jörg for having
taken some time to upload them!)

It is awesome the work that you guys have done with the translation of those
presentations into Chinese, Dutch, English, French, German, Portuguese and
Spanish!!

As usual, the presentations are available in the IPT resources page of the
"GBIF IPT helpdesk and training experts" group of the GBIF Community Site:

http://community.gbif.org/pg/pages/view/3872/

The GBIF Community Site has been recently officially launched and we have
doubled the number of users in a very short time. Have a look at the new
aspect of the site and the list of new users or join it if you have not done
so yet!

Thanks again to all those involved in the translations!

With best regards

Alberto

Alberto GONZÁLEZ TALAVÁN

Training Officer

Global Biodiversity Information Facility Secretariat

Universitetsparken 15

DK-2100 Copenhagen, Denmark

email:  <mailto:atalavan at gbif.org> atalavan at gbif.org

web:  <http://www.gbif.org/> http://www.gbif.org/