[IPT] IPT connection problem

Tim Robertson trobertson at gbif.org
Mon May 18 16:53:14 CEST 2009

Hi Mickael,

So, something on the machine is blocking Tomcat from talking to mysql
("Caused by: java.net.ConnectException: Connection refused").

It could be something like a firewall or perhaps you have a rule in
the /etc/hosts.deny ?
I have never had to but I read that adding 127.0.0.1 to /etc/
hosts.allow might be required.

Cheers,

Tim