[IPT] star schema functionality request

Eli Agbayani eagbayani at eol.org
Mon May 11 14:53:56 CEST 2009

Hi Tim, Markus,
Thanks for all your suggestions. We will try to see the best path for EOL.

Anyway, we've finished creating the EOL data object extension for IPT. We continued working on it because IPT can definitely still be used by many EOL providers who have good technical support and willing to undergo the IPT process.

We can send you the extension today.
Thanks.
Eli