[IPT] IPT Documentation

Mergen Patricia patricia.mergen at africamuseum.be
Tue Mar 17 16:53:25 CET 2009

Hi Arnaud

First of all congratulation for your new position!

In the framework of mainly the project "Central Biodiversity Information Network" to be installed in Central Africa, we are currently testing a lot with the GBIF tool including already a bit the IPT portal.

For the EDIT project, there are also training materials being compiled for the moment (more for the GIS part, which is also present in form of maps in the IPT tool.)

My colleague Franck is currently in Africa to do some testing, but he has internet and can answers mails from time to time.

We will be happy to collaborate with you and do not hesitate to contact us to know more about the ongoing projects and compare the available docs or those in preparation in near future so that we can help each other out at best.

Best regards

Patricia

Patricia Mergen
Project Manager
Biodiversity Information and Cybertaxonomy Unit
Royal Museum for Central Africa
Leuvensesteenweg 13
B-3080 Tervuren
Phone:+ 32 2 769 56 26