[IPT] IPT Documentation

Arnaud Réveillon areve23 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 17 15:43:37 CET 2009

Dear all,

My name is Arnaud Réveillon and I have been appointed to write the
documentation for the IPT.

I am not new to the GBIF and biodiversity-related software as I worked
during four years (2004-2008) for the Belgian focal point for the
Convention on Biological Diversity, acting as tutor (mostly on
databases, web applications, web pages editors, etc.) and as
webmaster. During this period, I have been regularly in contact with
members of several national GBIF nodes and am generally well aware of
their work.

I am not yet fully familiar with the IPT but hope to get up to speed
in the next few days, with the help of the list.

Please do not hesitate to let me know about your needs, the
difficulties you are having with the IPT or anything that may be of
interest regarding the documentation, which is scheduled to be ready
on 16 April.

Thank you,

Arnaud Réveillon-