[IPT] SQL Database connection

"Markus Döring (GBIF)" mdoering at gbif.org
Thu Mar 12 11:41:15 CET 2009

Jörg,
a datasource in the IPT sense is twofold: first you need to configure
your db connection, then you add any number of "datasources" which are
SQL select statements basically creating a view on your data. You can
configure several views as needed, most likely one for each darwin
core extension you want to use. I have just tried this and saw that
once you enter the db connection parameters you are redirected to a
non existng page. The conenction is saved though, so you can try to
setup the views.

markus