[IPT] Beta update

"Markus Döring (GBIF)" mdoering at gbif.org
Tue Mar 3 20:45:11 CET 2009

this looks like a configuration problem. It cant find the IPTs H2
database.
Ive seen that in your installation geoserver doesnt automatically find
the IPT data directory.
You need to set the IPT data directory manually in the geoserver
config interface config->data->IPT datasource
use the full absolute file path to your data dir, by default
PATH_TO_TOMCAT/webapps/ipt/data

Markus