[IPT] Beta update

"Markus Döring (GBIF)" mdoering at gbif.org
Tue Mar 3 15:44:42 CET 2009

hmm, there are a couple of errors in the log, but the site seems to
work fine:
http://de.mirror.gbif.org/ipt

apart from the geoserver maps, I have to admit.
I have changed your IPT & Geoserver settings to reflect the domain
de.mirror.gbif.org, but that didnt solve the problem.
As I have completely replaced the openlayers maps with flash based
google maps in the latest trunk, do you mind to test the latest version?

I will upload a 1.0b.6 war in a few minutes.
thanks for trying, Jörg.
Markus