[IPT] Beta update

Tim Robertson (GBIF) trobertson at gbif.org
Thu Feb 26 20:59:49 CET 2009

Thank you very much.

I suggest starting with 0.5million, and then 1 million and then 3 million.
 I will be surprised if this works without some bug fixing.

You may just use http://ipt.gbif.org rather than installation.

Thanks Mihail, help with tests like this is greatly appreciated.

Tim

> Dear Tim
>
> I can volunteer for uploading up to 3 million records if you want. The
> only problem is I have not installed yet the IPT software on our servers
> (sorry) because I didn't get the time, yet. But I will definitely try to
> do the installation tomorrow and the upload too.
>
> Best wishes
> Mihail
>
> ----------------------------
> Mihail Carausu
> MSc.Eng., Informatics Manager
> Danish Biodiversity Information Facility (DanBIF)
> c/o Zoological Museum
> University of Copenhagen
> Universitetsparken 15
> DK-2100 Copenhagen Ø
>
> Tel.: (+45) 3532 1063
> Mobil:(+45) 2618 3636
> email:mccarausu at zmuc.ku.dk
> web: http://www.DanBIF.dk
> ....oooO..............
> ....(....)....Oooo....
> .....)../. ...(....)...

Tim Robertson
Systems Architect
Global Biodiversity Information Facility Secretariat  (GBIF)
Universitetsparken 15, 2100 Copenhagen Ø, Denmark
http://www.gbif.org
trobertson at gbif.org
Phone: +45 35 32 14 87 (Office)
Fax: +45 35 32 14 80