[IPT] Improvements for the IPT documentation

Arnaud Réveillon areve23 at gmail.com
Tue Dec 15 22:58:33 CET 2009

Dear all,

I am at last going to start working on the IPT documentation again, first to fix issues that may be present in the current version (available on the wiki) then to add some new sections.

I would like to ask you, as users of the IPT, to help me find out what needs to be done to improve the documentation.

First, could you let me know of any issues you have or have had with it? As it has not been modified since its first release, I am convinced there are things to be clarified, improvements to be made, errors to be fixed, etc., and I would like users to let me know about them.

Second, could you also let me know of any improvements, any new sections or any new features you would like to see added to the documentation. We will review these requests and decide whether or not they should be included in future releases of the documentation.

Thank you,

Arnaud Réveillon-