[IPT] IPT Maven build error

"Markus Döring (GBIF)" mdoering at gbif.org
Fri Aug 28 09:16:05 CEST 2009

Aaron, Paul,
the maven eclipse plugin is configurred already in the pom, although
in the parent "motherpom" from which the ipt pom inherits:
     <parent>
         <groupId>org.gbif</groupId>
         <artifactId>motherpom</artifactId>
         <version>1.0-SNAPSHOT</version>
     </parent>

 From the motherpom:
http://code.google.com/p/gbif-providertoolkit/source/browse/trunk/motherpom/pom.xml
       <plugin>
         <artifactId>maven-eclipse-plugin</artifactId>
         <configuration>
           <downloadSources>true</downloadSources>
           <downloadJavadocs>true</downloadJavadocs>
         </configuration>
       </plugin>

It seems we desperately need some developer documentation on the wiki
for how to setup your dev environment...