[IPT] IPT Maven build error

"Markus Döring (GBIF)" mdoering at gbif.org
Wed Aug 26 09:37:47 CEST 2009

Thanks Dave!
I have added the Oracle JDBC jar also to the GBIF maven repository, so
there is one more potential source now.
I have to admit due to the lack of an oracle installation to test with
I havent tried the IPT with Oracle yet. From Oracles download site
there are 2 other jdbc drivers for java5 available that might also be
worth trying if anyone has access to Oracle. Id be glad to know which
driver works best with most oracle versions.

Markus