[Hosted-Portals] Recording: hosted portals community call today

Mélianie Raymond mraymond at gbif.org
Tue Mar 5 16:14:13 UTC 2024

Thanks for a nice call today! It's always encouraging to hear the feedback and learn more about your portals.

The meeting recording and chat are available here: https://gbif.box.com/s/2tg8mios93moqts9ihkwzuy3wilc09ef

For those who were unable to make it, please feel free to send any questions through to me or Morten.

I will organize the next call in about 3 months.

Best
Mélianie
Dr. Mélianie Raymond
Community and Capacity Manager