[Hosted-Portals] Reminder: GBIF hosted portals - Call confirmed for 28 Sept

Mélianie Raymond mraymond at gbif.org
Tue Sep 27 12:16:12 UTC 2022

Dear all,

Just a reminder about our hosted portals community call tomorrow, 15:00 Copenhagen time.

The call will focus on a round of updates from all of you based on the questions below:

  *   For those who have not yet launched, we would welcome an update on plans and progress, and especially feedback on anything that is blocking you from going live.

  *   For those who have launched, we would welcome any tips on how you have been promoting your portal, and any feedback you have received from your users.

  *   And from all of you, we would like to invite ideas on which feature you would like to see developed next.

We look forward to connecting with you!

Best
Mélianie