[Hosted-Portals] Next hosted portals call: Monday 9 August

Mélianie Raymond mraymond at gbif.org
Thu Aug 5 11:45:04 UTC 2021

Dear all,

This is a reminder that we will have our next hosted portals call next Monday 9 August 2021 at 15:30-17:00 Copenhagen time (GMT+2).

Please use this link for the meeting: https://ucph-ku.zoom.us/j/4188519428

Tentative agenda:

1.       Updates from Tim R. and Morten - including work on privacy policy and terms of service with round of questions

2.       Round of updates from all pilot portal teams: How is your portal progressing? Do you have any ideas on how you think we should develop the hosted portals work in GBIF as we prepare to move beyond the pilot phase?

3.       Joe Miller to introduce upcoming opportunity to showcase pilot hosted portals at the iDigBio/GBIF/ Smithsonian Decade of Digitization virtual symposium in late September https://www.idigbio.org/content/biodiversity-digitization-2021

Looking forward to speaking to you next week.

Best
Mélianie
Dr. Mélianie Raymond
Senior Programme Officer for Node Development
GBIF Secretariat
Universitetsparken 15
DK-2100 Copenhagen, Denmark
Tel.: +45 35 32 14 96