[Hosted-Portals] Recording available if you missed it: Third GBIF hosted portals pilot phase virtual meeting - Monday 3 May 13:30-15:00 UTC

Neil Cobb neilscobb at gmail.com
Thu May 6 03:56:16 UTC 2021

Can you please remove me from this list?

Neil S. Cobb,

Symbiota Collections of Arthropods Network (SCAN)
<https://scan-bugs.org/portal/index.php>

Biodiversity Outreach Network <https://www.bon-earth.org/>

Northern Arizona University Flagstaff, AZ 86011

Neil.Cobb at nau.edu        neilscobb at gmail.com

(Mobile Office) 928-607-4075               Skype Name: neil_cobb

Calendar: https://doodle.com/neilcobb

Virtual Meeting:  Contact for Zoom URL

ORCID  https://orcid.org/0000-0002-6155-9444