[Hosted-Portals] Doodle poll for third GBIF Hosted Portals pilot phase virtual meeting

NLBIF - Naturalis Biodiversity Center nlbif at naturalis.nl
Thu Apr 15 08:25:10 UTC 2021

Hi Melianie,

This is exactly the school holiday week in the Netherlands and we're away
in a holiday house. I selected one slot on monday when I can attend,
provided my wireless internet is working there.

Best,

Niels

Dr. Niels Raes
               Mil de Reus
NLBIF node manager  / DiSSCo-NL NN                                NLBIF
secretariaat
ORCID: 0000-0002-4329-4892 <http://orcid.org/0000-0002-4329-4892>
                                        T 071 751 9362
Bionomia <https://bionomia.net/0000-0002-4329-4892>
                                                          www.nlbif.nl
Twitter: @NLBIF
Skype: niels.raes
LinkedIn
<https://www.linkedin.com/company/netherlands-biodiversity-information-facility-nlbif->
T 071 751 9136
M 06 4578 2356
Bezoekadres: p/a Naturalis Biodiversity Center, Darwinweg 2 - 5e verdieping,
2333 CR Leiden