[Hosted-Portals] Number of datasets, organisations and images to be found in a hosted portal

Holetschek, Jörg J.Holetschek at bgbm.org
Wed Mar 24 10:50:17 UTC 2021

Dear all,

for the entry page, I'm trying to create an overview of the data to be found in our portal (which is based on a network filter): number of occurrences, datasets, publishers and image, similar to the table you can see here: https://hp-theme.gbif-staging.org/.

I managed to get the number of occurrences by using https://api.gbif.org/v1/occurrence/search?networkKey=3aee7756-565e-4dc5-b22c-f997fbd7105c, but I failed for the number of datasets/publishers. Apparently the search request for datasets and institutions doesn't support the "network" parameter. And I'm completely lost for the number of multimedia documents provided for the occurrences - is there any API call for that?

Thanks and Cheers,
Jörg