[Hosted-Portals] Add more social media links to the footer

Morten Høfft mhoefft at gbif.org
Wed Feb 24 10:44:56 UTC 2021

Only a few social icons were supported, I've added Facebook and Youtube and they now show on the website. Please create an issue<https://github.com/gbif/hosted-portals/issues/new> on the hosted portal repo if you need more.

Another way to add those links could be to simply add them as plain links in /_data/footer.yml. E.g.

- name: Social
    links:
    - text: Facebook
      href: http://example.com