[Hosted-Portals] How to add hyperlinks to a document's internal sections

Camila Andrea Plata Corredor cplata at humboldt.org.co
Wed Feb 24 01:02:21 UTC 2021

Dear all,

We are creating content in markdown and we came across an issue while
trying to add hyperlinks to a document's internal sections. When in
Markdown the hyperlink works but in the portal it stops working.

[Cuando se trate de la descarga de una consulta de
datos](#Cuando-se-trate-de-la-descarga-de-una-consulta-de-datos)

For example: when in the Markdown Github preview we can click on the
hyperlink...

....and It redirects to the respective title/section within the same
document:

(
https://github.com/gbif/hp-colombian-biodiversity/blob/master/recursos/ComoCitar.md#Cuando-se-trate-de-la-descarga-de-una-consulta-de-datos
)

But in the portal we get a dead link:

(
https://hp-colombian-biodiversity.gbif-staging.org/recursos/ComoCitar#Cuando-se-trate-de-la-descarga-de-una-consulta-de-datos
)

Then, Which is the correct way to address hyperlinks to a document's
internal sections?

Thank you in advance,

--
Camila Andrea Plata Corredor