[Hosted-Portals] Main background image Specifications

Wayne Asera waynea at sprep.org
Wed Feb 3 19:07:44 UTC 2021

Hi everyone,

My name is Wayne, I am working with Bradley Myer, David Moverly and others who are involved in the hosted portal from Secretariat of the Pacific Regional Environment Programme (SPREP) for Pacific Countries and Territories.

We are in the process of setting up our hosted portal same as everyone. Currently, we are trying to upload a banner or main background image that would represent all the Pacific countries and territories as a theme.
I would like to ask if there is any specific dimension of the banner or main background image that is required to be uploaded on to the portal?
Specifications that would help provide a better quality and resolution once it is uploaded so that, our graphic designers team can start.

Looking forward to hear from everyone.

regards,

Wayne. Asera