[Hosted-Portals] Reminder: Instructions for first GBIF hosted portals meeting 22 January 14:30-16:00 UTC

Mélianie Raymond mraymond at gbif.org
Wed Jan 20 14:37:59 UTC 2021

Dear all,

Just a reminder to please see the instructions on how to prepare in Tim’s email below ahead of our meeting on Friday.

The agenda is as follows:

1.       Welcome presentation and round of introductions (30 min)

2.       Demonstration of practical exercise (10 min)

3.       Practical exercise with guidance (20 min)

4.       Presentation on next steps and question and answer session (30 mins)

Looking forward to connecting with you all soon.

Best,
Mélianie
Dr. Mélianie Raymond
Senior Programme Officer for Node Development
GBIF Secretariat
Universitetsparken 15
DK-2100 Copenhagen, Denmark
Tel.: +45 35 32 14 96