[GBIF-Asia] Asia Office Hours - OpenRefine with GBIF API

Chihjen Ko cko at gbif.org
Mon Apr 29 08:20:00 UTC 2024

Dear readers,

How have you been?

On the 18th of April we had a session about basics of OpenRefine, and thanks to those participated. On Thursday this week, we are again going to have a session on the same tool, we will introduce a more advanced feature, that is using GBIF API to help with the higher taxonomy data cleaning.

Please all are welcome to join whether you are a novice or an experienced who wants to share.

Please help share this information to whom in which you think would be interested in, and join us at your local time:

16:00 GMT+9:00 Seoul, Tokyo
15:00 GMT+8:00 Manila, Taipei, Singapore
14:00 GMT+7:00 Hanoi, Indochina, Jakarta
12:45 GMT+5:45 Kathmandu
12:30 GMT+5:30 New Delhi
12:00 GMT+5:00 Islamabad

And on every Thursday with the meeting link: https://ufl.zoom.us/j/94020649634

See you online!

Best wishes,
Chihjen and the rest of the GBIF Asia Regional Support Team