[GBIF-Asia] Data management: Preparing sampling event dataset by pivot table

Chihjen Ko cko at gbif.org
Tue Mar 26 02:51:28 UTC 2024

Dear readers,

This week we have a guest speaker from Taiwan Biodiversity Research Institute. Jerome Chie-Jen Ko is an active data practitioner promoting and building biodiversity data services, and a frequent supporter of our data mobilization activities. He will share with us useful skills when preparing sampling event data table. Please make sure you don't miss this opportunity to learn and make your data work easier.

We look forward to this Thursday's Asia Office Hour at https://ufl.zoom.us/j/94020649634

16:00 (GMT+9:00) Seoul, Tokyo
15:00 (GMT+8:00) Manila, Taipei, Singapore
14:00 (GMT+7:00) Hanoi, Indochina, Jakarta
12:45 (GMT+5:45) Kathmandu
12:30 (GMT+5:30) New Delhi
12:00 (GMT+5:00) Islamabad

See you online!

Best regards,
Chihjen and the rest of the GBIF Asia Regional Support Team

Chihjen Ko
Asia Regional Support Team
www.gbif.org/

ORCiD: 0000-0001-5912-1761