[GBIF-Asia] GRSciColl how-to videos on YouTube

Chihjen Ko cko at gbif.org
Thu Mar 14 10:16:07 UTC 2024

Dear readers,

Thank you very much to those who joined our Asia Office Hours to listen to Lily Shrestha's introduction on GRSciColl. We had a great time learning about your questions and considerations.

During the hour, we were made aware that Vimeo is not available in Indonesia, and thanks to the support from the GBIF Secretariat, we now have GRSciColl videos on YouTube at:
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLy6tIKN_kHB_ZUdj1DtQNzIgYGye7QOy0

To put in context, these videos are embedded on these pages:
1. Introduction to GRSciColl:
https://scientific-collections.gbif.org/
2. How to add/edit a GRSciColl entry:
https://scientific-collections.gbif.org/how-to