[COL-Users] API examples

Markus Döring mdoering at gbif.org
Fri Jun 30 08:46:04 UTC 2023

Dear Mauro,

we are still in the process of writing up good documentation, but I have compiled a short introduction with some usage examples that should be helpful to get you started:
https://github.com/CatalogueOfLife/backend/blob/master/API.md

This is in addition to the auto generated swagger documentation which can be a bit overwhelming:
https://api.checklistbank.org/

Always feel free to ask for more help in this list!

Best,
Markus

--
Markus Döring
Taxonomy Developer for GBIF & Catalogue of Life
mdoering at gbif.org

+++ COL RESOURCES +++

COL Portal:
https://www.catalogueoflife.org/