[COL-Users] CLB API related data

MANCINI Raffael Raffael.MANCINI at mnhn.lu
Mon Aug 14 13:17:16 UTC 2023

Dear Markus,

many thanks for the quick reply and the added documentation! This is exactly what I was looking for.

Did you ever consider having a mechanism with which checklist maintainers could feed in mapping data or do you want this to be a purely functional dependency of the checklists? Having stateful mapping would allow for an easy mapping between legacy (often non maintained) checklists/taxonomies and CoL. Could the same effect be achieved by adding synonyms to those legacy checklists.

Best regards!

--

Raffael Mancini

IT administrator and developer

Service d'information digital sur le patrimoine naturel (SIDPNAT)

Musée National d'Histoire Naturelle Luxembourg