[COL-Users] COL API Change

Markus Döring mdoering at gbif.org
Wed Oct 14 18:48:28 UTC 2020

Dear all,

we will be changing the Catalogue of Life API tonight, removing vernacular name hits from the name search and instead providing a dedicated but for now rather basic search for vernacular names only.
This might lead to short downtimes over the next hours.

We are also getting closer to a first release of the new COL website and ChecklistBank.
If you feel like trying it out and influencing our early work, feel free to give it a try tomorrow and leave feedback with github, see links below.

Best wishes,
Markus

+++  COL RESOURCES +++

COL Website: