[Bid-community] IPT INSTALLATION

Daniel Noesgaard dnoesgaard at gbif.org
Tue Jul 11 09:29:59 CEST 2017

Dear Sir,

The IPT needs to be deployed in so-called servlet container, such as Tomcat. Detailed information about preparing the IPT can be found here:

https://github.com/gbif/ipt/wiki/IPTServerPreparation.wiki

For further assistance, you can also contact GBIF helpdesk at helpdesk at gbif.org<mailto:helpdesk at gbif.org>.

Kind regards,
Daniel Noesgaard
GBIF Secretariat

From: Bid-community <bid-community-bounces at lists.gbif.org> on behalf of Boikhutso Lerato Rapalai <blmokotedi13 at gmail.com>
Date: Tuesday, 11 July 2017 at 08.52
To: "bid-community at lists.gbif.org" <bid-community at lists.gbif.org>
Subject: [Bid-community] IPT INSTALLATION

Dear BID Helpdesk,

I hope this email finds you well by His grace.
Our team in Botswana has been trying to install the IPT in preparation for publishing the datasets. When we try to install the war.file this is what appears (in the attached picture), it fails to open:
May you kindly be of assistance, as we have relay looked into all the requirements for installing the IPT.

Thanking you in advance,

Yours in Christ,
Boikhutso Lerato Rapalai
Natural History Division